Friday, May 18, 2007

Questions and Answers

Do you feel that you're bothering someone whenever you need to ask a technical question. Or, maybe you're like me and think that people believe that you should know the answer. Well, I've found a web site that you can ask and receive no strange looks for the simplicity of your question! It's zolved. Check out the link above. I've found that generally they will get back to you within 24 hours!

I really need to update this column more often. Being selfish - it would benefit me greatly. As those who know me, I have trouble keeping track of things (to put it mildly!). Of late, because of my interest in Web 2.0, I've been running into a lot of new technology and resources coming out. This column would be a perfect way to store it. That way, when I can't remember the name of some technology or the url of a site I could just come to my column and find the information! Brillant!!

No comments: